Bought A Florida Lemon Vehicle? Florida’s Lemon Law May Cover You
Tired of having your car, truck, RV or boat in the shop, constantly getting the same problem repaired over and over? We’re here to tell you it doesn’t have to be that way! Learn how to use Florida’s tough “Lemon Laws” to take action and get rid of your lemon WITHOUT spending all your hard-earned money on lawyers and fees.
What Florida’s Lemon Law is and How it can Help You…Right Now!
Florida’s Lemon Law draws the line for manufacturers and their warranties and what you as a Florida consumer are entitled to when it’s determined that a breach has been made. On top of this important protection, there are a number of other Florida warranty laws that can help you get money back if your case doesn’t meet the conditions of Florida’s Lemon Law.
The Lemon Laws in Florida give consumers powerful recourse when it comes to unloading your defective car, truck, RV or boat. Not only can you get rid of your defective “lemon” – you may also qualify to get your entire loan PAID OFF and/or YOUR MONEY BACK. You may also qualify to be reimbursed for other out-of-pocket expenses that you’ve paid trying to fix your lemon!
DID YOU BUY A LEMON?
GIVE US A CALL TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!
We’ve helped many Floridians win their lemon law case against their vehicle’s manufacturer. ME Law Firm can quickly and accurately assess whether or not you have a case and give you the answers to any questions you may have bout the process – and your chances of winning your particular FL lemon law case.
FL LEMON LAW QUICK TEST:
5 QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE IF YOU HAVE A LEMON…
Before you even pick up the phone and call us about your case, you can give yourself a better idea of whether or not you have a lemon by answering these questions:
- Has your vehicle spent 15 or more calendar days in the repair shop for repairs to defects?
- Has a dealer or manufacturer (or both) refused to fix your car or charged you for a repair that should have been free under the terms of your warranty.
- Has your vehicle been ‘fixed’ three or more times for the same mechanical problem?
- Have there been at least six repair attempts made to various problems (even if some of the repairs involved the same problem)?
- Has your vehicle been in the shop for a problem that was covered under warranty, but never properly fixed and still exists after the manufacturer’s warranty period has ended?
If you answered YES to ANY of the above questions, call us to speak with an attorney who is experienced with Florida’s Lemon Laws.
1-888-ME-HELP-YOU connects you with a Florida Lemon Law Attorney Right Now!
IMPORTANT: You answers to the above questions may qualify you for legal relief under more than one of Florida’s Lemon Laws. Also – you must have purchased your vehicle during the manufacturer’s standard or extended warranty period to be covered.
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A LEMON, CALL US TODAY
When you call on the ME Law Firm for your Florida Lemon Law questions, you’ll get real answers to your questions.
Don’t wait. Call us now. ME Law Firm attorneys are ready to take your call: